Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Learn game programming in C/C++?

Hi could some suggest some books that can help me in learning game programming. I am a begineer in C/C++ and would like to start from this.





I would prefer books with simple language

Learn game programming in C/C++?
Wikipedia has a link to Microsoft's VB video tutorials. Maybe there are some for C++. I'm attempting to learn too. All I can get is command prompt, And I still don't get the entire idea of classes and objects.
Reply:Personally I would never suggest starting in C/C++


Start in Basic with something like DarkBasic or some other language that is closer to english, easier to get excited, less likely to get blown away. Very few working programmers will say that they started in C. Many "I tried it and quit" did


No comments:

Post a Comment