Sunday, July 12, 2009

I bought the game C & C 3 tiberium Wars. I'ts been giving me warnings.?

Some of which are "candc3.dat" errors. I have a basic graphics card for my computer, a Gateway GT5238E. I want to buy a graphics card that will be able to run C and C 3, and company of heroes SEAMLESSLY! Can anyone out there suggest a graphics card that will solve my problem that isn't wicked expensive (less than $400 would be nice). you can post anything here, or email at hrp2_2000@yahoo.com Thank you!

I bought the game C %26amp; C 3 tiberium Wars. I'ts been giving me warnings.?
Wow... If your budget is less than $400USD then your options are near-limitless! I just so happen to bump into a nice card check out the reference. I think it's an excellent deal!





I personally run on the nVidia7900GToc and with 2GB RAM I can run CoH flawlessly. With the 8800 you should be able to exceed my ability and SLI ready and a $400 budget you can go even more beyond!





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment